Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yes, Another Success Rate. She is pregnant!!

I came to know the husband via work. He actually came and see me and chat about my children and my journey of getting pregnant.

He said his wife has a miscarriage few years ago and is skeptical about visiting doctors and going through all sorts of tests. I proposed to him to bring his wife to come to my place and visit my children and I will share my experience with her and let her hold my children.

I am very happy of doing all these, to able to share my experience and see the sparks in their eyes when holding/seeing my children.

I am glad since that visit, they have decided to move forward and make an appointment to visit Dr. Prashant. Since then, nothing is holding them back. They obediently visited the doctors and follow the doctor's instruction and treatment. And 'Bingo', I received a sms yesterday that " my wife is pregnant with twins"!!!!!

What a great news!! As usual, tears running down my eyes. Congratulations! and May GOD bless your whole journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment