Friday, September 30, 2011

Success Rate

Looking back at those successful stories about friends that finally got pregnant, I was thinking I may have given the wrong impression to other about the success rate of Dr. Prashant. I need to clarify that those postings are merely the result of people or friends who have seek my advice and visited Dr. Prashant and finally got pregnant.

As I casually asked one of staff over at KL Fertility Centre (Dr. Prashant's clinic) the other day about how is the success rate, her answer is ' it is always high'. Great, keep up the good work, Doctor!

4 comments:

  1. Arlene,

    I am so glad that I found your blog and really help me and claim me down a lot. I hope I am one of your successful story in future. By the way your kids a lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AngelBB,

    Thank you for reading my blog. Glad you find my blog is helpful and wish you the best of luck. Do email me, if you need a chat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arlene,

    Really appreciate your time and kindness. May I know I can I email to you? Cause I really have some questions :) Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angel

    My email add: acbm123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete