Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jack's First Stage Performance

Jack performed on stage for the first time in October last year. He practised almost everyday in school and came late September and early October, he told the teacher, he is tired and not going to do it anymore. We have an open mind since the beginning of this project. He is only 3 years old, if it happen, we are cool about it and if he refuses to participate, we are also Ok about. The teacher called me about it, I asked her to give him a break.

Just a few days before the concert, he participated in the practice session again. On the day of the concert, he clung to us and refused to go to backstage like the rest. His father accompanied him all the time. Again, we thought this is not going to happen! Fair enough, when come to his turn, he went on stage without hesitance and mastered his every move and act. So so proud of him. My Goodness, my 3 years old son, of course, tears in my eyes again watching my little boy!

Daddy was there all the time




No comments:

Post a Comment