Thursday, July 12, 2012

Car Crazy or Lamborghini Crazy

Jack is always obsessed with cars. He has tonnes of die cast car collection. He knows his car stuff, car names, models even the numbers of exhaust of a car.

One day, we dropped by Hyundai show room just to be busy body and checking out the cars. When we got that, he cried and refused to get out. He said "I don't want this! I want daddy to get a Lamborghini".

One day, I told him the company is going to buy daddy a car, so I pointed out the model of Toyota car that the company is going to offer to daddy. He said "Nay!". He said "Why daddy's boss can't get him a Lamborghini" and asked me " Can I go and talk to daddy's boss to get him the Lamborghini". I wish you could my dear son!!!

If we go out and happen to see a Lamborghini or any posh cars or funky looking vehicles, he will definitely want his picture taken with the car. Here are some of the collections:-











2 comments:

  1. He knows what he likes in life, that is awesome! Many of us only know what we dislike but not what we want or like in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we know what we want or like but in reality you have to scarify a lot of your 'likes'!

    ReplyDelete