Monday, September 3, 2012

Maid Available


I have a maid who is still in Mindanao Philippines who is ready to come over to work here. She has done her medical and will expiry in 1.5 months time. Long story cut short, she was supposed to come over to work for me. However, due to the agent who is not alert with our immigration regulations, I cannot let them send my current maid back home and goes without maid for 2-3 months prior arrival of the new maid. With no choice I have instead spoken to my current maid and now she is agreed to stay. 

I came to know about this maid via her sister who works here with a German couples. She was supposed to come and work for me but due to her previous visa was not able to transfer to an expat family, so the plan didn't work (her previous employer was leaving the company, so she was looking for a job at that time). She has instead recommended her sister to come to work for me. I have interviewed her via skype and I have met her younger sister here twice.She seems decent and could be 'potentialy' good and willing to work long term. The terms we have agreed was RM1200 + 2 sundays off and Employer pays for food and toiletries. 

She is 26 and has 1 daughter. Email me (acbm123@gmail.com) if anybody interested. Her sister here would like to chat with the interested Employer first. The agent is charging RM6600+RM4000, the 4k is to be deducted from the maid's salary. Her sister also got contact of agent who can arrange her permit once she enter her via tourist visa, for this, I am not sure what is the charges.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, is this maid still available?
    How much is her salary per month?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arlene,

    First if all, you have the cutest kids! I'm sure you get this all the time :)

    I stumbled upon your blog while looking for local live in maids. Just want to say hi. We're quite similar actually!

    I'm Malaysian, married to an expat. I have a girl in 2009 and we got pregnant again 2010 when my girl was 1+, only to find out we're expecting identical twins! So now I have three girls under 3. We've recently just moved to Malaysia (3 months ago) and are trying to find our way around. The issue of maids alone is giving us a headache. Live in or out, local or Filipino etc.

    Anyway, reading our blog has helped heaps. At least I now have some leads on trying the local maid route. I think I might just try out Yee Ku.

    Keep writing, I sure hope to meet you in person one day. If you'd like to keep in touch, email me :)

    Cheers,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer

    Sorry for the late reply. Yes, would like to keep in touch. Do email me at acbm123@gmail.com. Let me know if you need any assistance, glad if able to help.

    regards

    arlene

    ReplyDelete