Monday, December 17, 2012

Missing in action, again!

Yes, I have been busy with works, the school holiday, preparation for the upcoming festive season + my maid is going back for 2 weeks. Finger cross (tightly) that she will be back after that. If not, will seriously need to quit work for a while and sort my 'life' out!

Just a quick recap. We have been travelling since October. First to clubmed, then made effort to take the kids balik kampung to see my auntie in Port Dickson, then to Strawberry Park in Genting and Legoland. Yeah, I have done lots, right? Of course in between, the big bad wolf book fair and also quick christmas shoppings. Everything is for the kids, nothing for ourselves anymore!!! Oh, yeah, forgotten, also a quick celebration of the twins' 3rd birthday. No photos of the birthday bash is available yet, will have to wait for my friend to burn them into a CD for me. 

Here are some of the activities photos:-

HALLOWEEN


Forgotten this one too, Mummy's home made Halloween costume!


STRAWBERRY PARK, GENTING




LEGOLAND

My girl is surely braver and stronger than the boys. She was willing to try out most of the rides. The boys were like not this one, not that one, I don't want this, I don't want that. By the way, if any of you are thinking about going, Legoland actually provide stroller rental service. For a double stroller RM30/day, single stroller RM20/day, very good value. However, the merchandise in the shop could cost you a bomb!








K and D's 3rd BIRTHDAY

I only taken the photos of the cakes!!





No comments:

Post a Comment