Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Why I have such a Blog Name?

I hated that now, 'arlene-stylishbaby'! Make people think that I am proud of my stylish kids! Trust me, my kids are not stylish at all, they wear carefour/tesco RM5 T-shirt and warehouse sales clothes.

I have been struggling with the name and need to explain it. It all started maybe in Year 2008 when I found this wholesaler that sell baby and kids clothes. I wasn't so IT savvy then. My friend said I could create a blog if I want to sell kiddies' stuff. So, I thought, yeah, stylish baby clothing! Hence, the blog name : arlene-stylishbaby! Now that I have abandoned the idea of selling, the blog name seems to be so inappropriate!

I have chatted with my friend, migration seems to be the only option. I can only create another blog and notify others in my old blog about the migration. Gosh! too much hassle!

I will just stick to this but just want to take this opportunity to clarify that I am not a proud person and not proud about styling up my kids! The name was initiated for other purpose!


No comments:

Post a Comment