Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jack The Poser




Yeah! I have nearly forgotten about this until I took some photo shots of him posing in his 'Huggies' Diaper. I said to him "come, mummy take a photo of you, pose like you are the Huggies Baby!". These are the shots.






Jack used to be a baby model for 'Poney'; the baby and children brand of clothing. I was very proud of him when we went for the shooting. He was the only one who was most co-operative and did not cried at all throughout the session. 


There are people who asked me why am I not trying to pursue some modelling opportunity for him. I have also thought of it myself and has explore some possibility. Generally, I think :

  • This will be time consuming and I am a working mother. You must be willing to take the kid for their shoot whenever there is a call.
  • Some advertisement could take almost a day. I think this will be unfair and very tiring for the child
  • I am a very safety alert person. I have once received a call for a shooting but the location is somewhere in a narrow/dark street area. I am worrying enough of my and the child safety even just going to a shopping. Location like this, it  is definitely a No! No! .
  • Plus, I have 3 children. I can't be concentrate on one and spend lesser time with the rest. 


However, there are lots of successful child models around. I accepted 'Poney''s offer as the shooting only took about 2 hours and for that, it was not bad as Jack's 1st pay job. 


Jack's 1st pay
Alright, maybe entering some contests and win some hampers or money will be useful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment