Thursday, October 21, 2010

My cute baby and Career Bear Contest




I saw this advertisement during my normal weekend groceries shopping at Carefour. So, I thought maybe should just try my luck. They were having a photo shot session in Carefour.

Apart from buying the Sofy or MamyPoko products of RM 50.00, you actually will need to pay extra for the photo shot by De One Digital Photo Studio. Their package is RM 48.00 comprises of 2 x 4R photo and 1 x 8R photo (for contest). As usual they will try to convince you into buying more and more. My mind was focus, I decided no matter how they persuade me or how lovely the children look, I will spend no more than the RM48.00. 

Here are some of the shots :- .





Finger cross, even winning a hamper also is good enough  !! 

Yeah,  the Huggies Million Dollar contest must be over and nobody contacted me, so no chance for a million dollar then. Will try harder the next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment