Monday, August 22, 2011

Dylan has his hair cut

People has difficulties to tell who is Kayley and who is Dylan. When I took the twins to visit my gynaecologist, all the stuff in the clinic asked me to cut Dylan's hair, so people will know he is a boy. Again, when I walked pass the committee meeting held at my condominium, some of the attendees said the same thing.

Can you tell who is who?
Dylan only has his front fringe trimmed since born. Both the twins have beautiful curly hair, so it is a bit 'sayang' (wasted) to have them trim. 

Do you think Dylan looks a girl??
After a long thoughts, I decided to let my boy look like a boy. So, I took him to our regular hair dresser. When I told them what I want to do, all the hairdressers said no, very 'sayang'. Then, I changed my mind and brought him home.

After a couple of weeks and after seeing a couple more people, who again commented about Dylan's hair, I was determined to have his hair cut on that Saturday.

Dylan, before his hair cut

The following was Dylan's during and after hair cut.





So, do you think he is 'boy' enough now?

No comments:

Post a Comment