Thursday, June 10, 2010

Monitoring Baby Development


When you are carrying your child, you will be so eager to know of their development. There are lots of website which offer the week by week pregnancy calender. The calender will give you the idea of your baby's each week development.

What I did was, I printed out the week by week calender and bound them into a book. I will write a short note of my baby's growth, weight and movement, the date of my visit to the Doctor. I even jotted down the payment involved in each of my visit. I continued using the same book during my 2nd pregnancy with my twins. At the end, I was able to compare the growth of my 3 babies and also noted the increase in price of consultation and medication charges by the Doctor!!!. Call me sad, I think this is a very precious piece of information that you could keep and pass on to your children later. I know, they may think this is useless. Never mind, if nobody appreciate it, you can sit in your rocking chair, looking at it when you are old, and think back of all these money you have spent!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment