Monday, July 11, 2011

FireFlyz and Air asia Sale

Fireflyz is having their sale starting from 11 Jul to 12 Jul. The deal is RM9 one way for selected destinations and there are 1 million seats up for grab.

I started to check on the deal early this morning on their incredible deals. The page only shows e.g.  Subang to Langkawi at RM 29 each way. So where is the RM9 deals?

Then, I tried again in the afternoon, and the deal of RM9 came out and shown the travelling period up to Oct 2012. However, I have checked month by month from Dec 11 to Mar 12, I couldn't see a single offer of RM9.

Then, I tried again late afternoon, the deal of RM9 is still on by the flying period has been shorten to Mar 2012, and I tried again month by month, the RM9 is still not available. 

So, is this a real deal or not? Anybody out there got lucky and manage to get the RM9 deal? I was looking  forward to book for the whole family to go Langkawi again. The kids seem to be really enjoyed their last stay there. The twins of 19 months can even said 'kawi, kawi' and when I asked them whether they want to go Langkawi again, they all said 'Yes'.

However, never give up. Start midnight on 12 July, Air asia is having the RM3 sales! So, good luck to all and this time, I hope I can manage to grab this fantastic deals. The last time when Air asia was offering their RM1 deals, I managed to get that till last step for payment, the system error got into me and no way I can get the bargain back again after numerous trials and time wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment