Monday, July 11, 2011

System Glitch grounds Firefly Mega Sale Promotion

Just read the newspaper and understood that Firefly's Mega Sale promotion has been put on hold following a system glitch. The airline needs to fix the problem first and hopefully the promotion can take effect soon. No wonder I was having problem to get any deal yesterday.

I have tried Airasia's RM 3 deal today. It is not as much or easy like what you can get during their previous promotions. So, I am going to give up and try to get the Firefly's deal once their problem is being fixed.

However, I managed to book the return tickets for my maid to Manila next year as her contract is expiring in May. The total cost is only RM91 if I do not add on the baggage, seats, insurance, convenience fees. When added up all the miscellaneous cost, the cost is  still less than RM 200. It is a very good deal.

As a temporary measure when my maid is back home for a month. I have requested/booked my previous confinement lady to come and help in her absent. I think it is quite a good arrangement and we can still work and again, I can trust her too with the children but of course, the damage is, you need to pay her a higher fee than the maid's usual salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment